How is it December already?!
What a year it has been! We couldn’t have made it through without you.
We want to thank you for your ongoing loyalty and support in what has been another challenging year. We also want to show appreciation and thanks to your staff and care team for the huge amount of hard work they have carried out, always with professionalism, care and a smile!
Despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic making things difficult in 2021, our mobile opticians have still been able to come and deliver our comprehensive eye tests and eye health checks to those unable to make it to the high street due to age or poor health. We are proud to deliver the gift of optimum vision so you can see, live and enjoy life to so many people in our local community and we wanted to let you know how many of you we have helped:
- Our completely mobile home-visiting optician’s services have delivered 3,496 eye tests (to date) in 2021.
- Of those, we have supported 286 care homes in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Milton Keynes and North West London.
- We have personally hand delivered and fitted you with 2,696 pairs of glasses to help improve your eyesight.
Satish Pancholi, our Director and Lead Optometrist, would like to say a few words about how this year has gone:
“In the most challenging of years, we have continued to deliver the gift of optimum vision to all of our wonderful customers – thanks to you, your care team and staff! And, not forgetting our own amazing team! We pride ourselves in providing a personalised approach to people who need it most, and most importantly aim to do it with a smile! I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your trust and loyalty.
It has been an exceptional year considering the circumstances and we have welcomed many new customers into the Opticall family. We look forward to serving you all in 2022 and beyond, enabling our community to see, live and enjoy life to their maximum potential!”
As 2022 sets in, we will continue to deliver our service of eyecare at home and we will also want to make continued improvements to our services:
- We pledge to reduce our environmental footprint by improving logistics and reducing the use paper-based records.
- We aim to be more sociable and connected with you via our website, emails and social media channels.
Here’s wishing you, your family and friends a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year. Bring on 2022!
If you are already thinking of new years’ resolutions then why not check out some of our blogs for inspiration:
- Eat healthy for your eyes https://opticalleyecare.co.uk/healthy-habits-for-your-vision/
- Get crafty! https://opticalleyecare.co.uk/arts-and-crafts-for-poor-eyesight/
- Take care of your mental health https://opticalleyecare.co.uk/taking-care-of-our-mental-health-with-mindfulness/