Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Opticall Terms and Conditions
Opticall we offers its exclusive eye care services through its site (www.opticalleyecare.co.uk), with a focus of delivering quality services at an amazing price. We reserve a right to change or add any portion to our terms & conditions page at any time. We’ll let you know about these the changes and new adjustments through email notifications or other reliable means. If you don’t agree with the new modifications, you can quit using our eye care services at any time.
Our website employs a very easy-to-use web interface, making it super easy for everyone to use our services. Our aim is to provide quality services to all those suffering from different eye conditions.
By using our services, you aren’t supposed to:
- Make any imitative us of the site and its content and services
- Make any resale or commercial use of anything appearing on the site
- Use any automated robots, data mining, data gathering and data extraction gimmicks within the site
- Replicate, reproduce, post, upload, distribute, transmit or republish any content or services of our website unless we give you the permission
- Remove any logo and other copyright info of the website
- Frame, utilize or employ any framing techniques to encircle any trademark, logo or other patented information including the layout and design of the site
- Use our website and its services and content for any illegitimate purpose
- Use or copy Meta tags info or other hidden text using our brand name, trademark without a written agreement
- Carry out any task or action that can impose a very heavy load on our servers
The above-mentioned terms and conditions constitute an agreement between Opticall and you. These terms do not limit any Proprietary Rights that we may have under patent , copyright, law or other trade secrets.
Opticall is pleased to advise you that a quotation will be provided for any additional private charges in respect of recommended and lenses.
No private order will be placed without confirmation from the customer and receipt of a minimum deposit of at least 50% of the total order value. You have the right to cancel your order and receive a full refund by informing Opticall of your intention to cancel. We should receive this notification no later seven days from the date of the initial order.
Should the customer wish to by pay credit card/debit card, they may do by calling our 0ffice on 020 8998 4228.
If a relative/power of attourney has any questions in respect of the optician’s recommendations, we would be happy to address them. Simply call us on 020 8998 4228, quoting the customer’s name, address of eye examination and the reference number stated on the quotation.
Should there be questions in respect of a customer’s eligibility we would be happy to offer help and advice. Opticall is able to provide Prescription Pricing Authority HC1 or HC(se) forms which may be used to seek confirmation of funding towards the cost of eye examinations and glasses.
Guarantee and Repairs Policy
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase from Opticall. If you have any concerns within three months of purchase, we will put it right – no quibble, no fuss.
All our frames and lenses are also guaranteed against defective manufacture for 12 months from the date of delivery.
Should any of our glasses need repairing (subject to normal use) we will carry out the repair free of charge.
Please contact us on 020 8998 4228. We will either forward you a pre-paid padded envelope for you to return the glasses, or arrange to have them collected.